Has your home storage system become messy or complicated? Do you want to organize your family’s paperwork but have been putting it off or can never find the time?
If you nodded “yes” to the above, POM Vault was created for you. POM Vault has made organizing your family’s important paperwork faster and easier than ever by moving the document management system online. No more stacks of paper or forgetting where you put something. Now, with minimal effort, you can put what’s important to you and your family safely and securely in your own personal vault on a private cloud.
What is POM Vault?
Becoming a POM Vaultholder gives you custom organization and instant access to your family’s documents when you need them the most.
This isn’t a subscription where you pay and you’re on your own to figure it out. We’ll guide you step-by-step through organizing your personalized dashboard and help you quickly place your family’s paperwork in customized folders that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
For a list of documents to start putting into your vault today check out our blog 20 Things To Put In Your Vault.
Is POM Vault a good solution for you?
Let’s find out!
- Have you ever been through an unexpected life event where you couldn’t find, or quickly access, important documents?
- Are you a parent with birth certificates and social security cards laying around? How about the report cards and school artwork you just can’t throw away?
- Are your parents getting older, and do you find yourself handling their affairs?
- Do you have your documents stuffed away in color coded hanging folders or binders shoved in a closet?
- Have you not been able to find an important document when you needed it?
If any of those scenarios sound familiar, it’s time to become a Vaultholder.
How to get started?
The future of secure storage is virtual, and POM Vault will allow you to get organized, stay organized, and be prepared for any situation life throws your way. Become a Vaultholder free for 30 days and see for yourself! Don’t let another day go by without Peace of Mind.